So for as much as I know now, I like this choice of Sarah Palin. I’m not too keen on the idea she used the office of governor to attack her former brother in law, but as she hasn’t been found guilty of anything, she is innocent.
I definitely like that her husband is a member of a union (and he’s also not registered to a party!). I think it’s been quite a while since there was anyone with any sort of connection to an union (besides taking their money) in the White House.
The Obama campaign has already attacked her on a lack of experience. Pot, meet the kettle. Let’s also remember that she isn’t running for president. She isn’t egomaniac enough for that.
Palin also has a child with disabilities. It’s been quite a while since there was anyone in the White House with any sort of direct connection to that group as well.
I also like the choice of Joe Biden. He isn’t as smarmy as some politicians are. It also shows that Obama really knew how Biden meant his comment last year that raised such a ruckus with black leaders. If Biden is representative of the change Obama wants to bring to the White House, though, there isn’t a lot of substance there.
Pam Echerer thinks it’s a right that her daughter goes to a non school activity daily even though she lives too close to the school for mandatory bus service. She thinks because the district has been doing her this favor the last few years they aren’t allowed to reconsider even though they, like everyone, are facing higher fuel costs and an increase in ridership because of it.
1. Gamers shall have the right to return games that don’t work with their computers for a full refund.
2. Gamers shall have the right to demand that games be released in a finished state.
3. Gamers shall have the right to expect meaningful updates after a game’s release.
4. Gamers shall have the right to demand that download managers and updaters not force themselves to run or be forced to load in order to play a game.
5. Gamers shall have the right to expect that the minimum requirements for a game will mean that the game will adequately play on that computer.
6. Gamers shall have the right to expect that games won’t install hidden drivers or other potentially harmful software without their express consent.
7. Gamers shall have the right to re-download the latest versions of the games they own at any time.
8. Gamers shall have the right to not be treated as potential criminals by developers or publishers.
9. Gamers shall have the right to demand that a single-player game not force them to be connected to the Internet every time they wish to play.
10. Gamers shall have the right that games which are installed to the hard drive shall not require a CD/DVD to remain in the drive to play.
That’s my response to this article giving details of the Denver police arresting a journalist on a sidewalk in front of a hotel.
Every cop in the United States should know that sidewalks along the street are public property. Just like every journalist should be taught that public property is 100% ok for doing your job.
Why the Democrats want to treat media covering their convention like Fidel Castro, I can’t imagine…Wait, yes I can. It’s because there are tons of liberals who idolize him, even though every few months he rounded up a batch of journalists and executed them.